CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can I have this for free?.. Eheee


Had an awesome '5 minutes' race with this car.. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X. As expected, I lost, but it's the most awesome of the awesomeness experience I've ever had in my life! Seeing the car accelerate & reach that speed for just a couple of seconds makes me so envy. I can't help myself trying to catch up & have a kinda 'peaceful' race eheee.. (do take note that with the fact that I'm driving a Vios, I can only reach 120km/h within 30~35 seconds, but this Lancer Evo X can reach 100km/h in less than 6 seconds) Well, the guy who was driving it seems to understand what I was trying to do as I look at him & he look at me when I drive my car side to side with him. Hahahh! He speed up the car until I can't chase him anymore.. huahuahuaaa.. but I'm so happy to have that kind of experience :D

A little bit facts about this car. They sell it for about RM360K here in Malaysia (originally brought by Mitsubishi, Japan), but if from the 'grey' market, you can get it with the price of RM280K. But for me, both price also I can't afford hahaha!! :P

The engine is the 4B11-type 2.0 litre inline-4 turbo engine. Evolution X can get to 100 km/h in 4.8 seconds. Awesome & crazy isn't it?!

So anyone out there wanna buy this car for me?.. So that I don't have to race again.. *wink wink* eheee.. :P

2 comments:

Eti said...

Girl, you sure know a thing or two about cars!!! I'm impressed!I know that's a Mitsubishi Evo... but the engine too? Amazing!!!

Oh, by the way this is my first time here... just to say hi!!!

zarrien08 said...

Hi Eti! Thanks for dropping by.. I just know a little about cars actually hehe.. U'll be amazed more if u see how crazy my frens are about cars, especially those racing-racing one :)