CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

2010 Sabah & S'wak Trip

Hey!! I'm backkk!!
Should I elaborate more about the title of this entry?.. Hmm.. I don't think so. How about I just let those photos do all the explaination okay!! *Me so ilusi at office now.. yayayikesss!!*

Went there with Pip, then met Guchik at Lawas, S'wak

Had this 'kolok mee' at Lawas. It is served with soup & 'telur goreng mata gedik' hikss! I like that name!! :)

Me & pip wearing the Lumbawang ethnic accessories at the Tamu.

Pakai cenggini jer jalan2 Sabah & S'wak ihiksss.. except the National Park! :P

National Park.. penuh dengan kabus & sejukkkk.. me loikee

The National Park. I'll come back in July okay.. to conquer Mount Kinabalu!! :D

See those kabus!! Can I live there?.. Oh, cannot. Sana takder bodyjam.. hikss *That 7 means I'll come back in July* This is the main gate for people to enter the path to Kinabalu's peak!

Hahh! This is the fun part. On the boat for island hopping to 3 islands. Sapi, Mamutik & Manukan Island :)

Saw this once we reach at the Sapi Island. What a beautiful scenery there

Canteekkkk!!

Gegeh neh mandi laut, then naik bot balik pi island lain pulak! Heee..

Manukan island. Me like it so much! Niceeee

Pip takder keje lain pi tengok perut pakcik tu.. keh keh keh!! *larikksss!* hikss

It was a FUN trip yoh! Me had a GREAT time *I need it okay!! heee* Me planning to have this kind of trip in the future. Dah tak kisah pasal kena sun burnt dah! Hitam pun hitam lah, janji enjoyyyyy!!! :D

P/S: Got many photos actually. Will put here when I got those photos from Pip's camera.

Okieeee.. daaaaa!..

4 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

damn!!! i wanna swim there!!!!

zarrien08 said...

nanti ajak la alipth pi swim situ! syiokkk.. berenang sambil dikelilingi ikan yg berwarna-warni. Tapi lps tu takut pasal banyak sgt yg dtg hikss!

LiFe Is BeAuTifUl LyRiC said...

sabah cantikk kann...

zarrien08 said...

Oh Yesss!!! :D