CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Meme from Kak Leo.. buat ajerrr.. ;)

Instructions: Answer the Current Obsession category and then explain WHY you chose that response.

Book:
Buku catalogue IKEA.. hehehee.. (sangat sangat obsess yerrr.. huhu.. almaklumla giler nak hias rumah katanyerrr..)

Snack:
apa2 snack pun I suker.. especially time lapor.. heeee..

Restaurant: Restoran apa ntah yg kat Alam megah Shah Alam tu, I selalu panggil Restoran Merah.. hehehe.. *matila, kasi nama sendirik* coz I can find almost all types of food here..

Beverage: Nescafe ais & tembikai laici (no specific reason, I just like it!)

Actor: Jensen Ackles (Supernatural.. OMG!! He’s so sexy!! Heee..)

Woohoo!!!

HOT!! HOT!! Hehehe.. :P

Actress: Angelina Jolie (coz her new movie is coming out!! Heh..)

Movie: Avatar (I can watch it again & again & again.. Woohoo!!)

TV show: Now I’m so obsess with Supernatural ahahahaha!! Well, u know why.. heeee..)

Hobby: Dancing & disco’ing in the car

Band: takder..

Song: Hush hush by Pussy Cat Dolls (I keep listening to this song in the car yesterday & today.. ngeeee..)

Meme: Meme apa? Tak paham lah!!

Blog:
All blogs that are listed in my blog.. 

Lover: Lover? Are u kiddin’ me?! Proceed to another question pleaseee.. !! Heeee..

Friend: My best friend eva, Guchik!! ;-)

Quote: You want it, you go for it!!

Peeve: Do I need to answer this? Hmm.. no need la hor.. :P

Sport: Bodyjam (ehehehe.. tak kire nak jugak!!)

Singer: Beyonce (I like her attitude & voice)

Ok! That's all!!

P/S: Sape baca ni, secara automatiknyer anda di'TAG'!! Ahahahaha!!

1 comments:

Leonora Halim said...

sport bodyjam.. hmmm....