CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010.. I know it will be a great year

Happy New Year y'all!!
All I can say is, 2010 has been so good to me so far.

Spending time with my best friends (Guchik, Pip & Dba) on the new year's eve. Feels good yoh!! Having late dinner for Guchik & Pip's belated birthday at Restoran Wong Solo, Ampang. They serve Indonesian cuisine.. so delicious!!! *sorry no photo. Got problem to upload photo from my handphone.. huwaaa!!* :P

Movie marathon with da 'gang' on the 1st day of new year!! 4 movies in a day woohoo!! Muallaf, Vampire Assistant, Avatar (3D) & Alvin & the Chipmunks.. ngeeee..

Avatar (3D). I sukerrr sangat citer nieh!! Tapi ada org yang tido yerrr.. huahuahua.. Sape la tu.. heeee..

Makan time.. yeayy!!

Then, to make it even nicer.. a Wii Challenge (event which I'm so looking forward to)

So syiok!! I wanna play this again plssss!!! ;-)

Hehehe.. I like the idea of that 'cute Wii certificate'. Can we have this Wii challenge again??.. hhehehee.. ;-) *I really like the dance game!!*

That's it, ooppss.. before I stop, I wanna put this photo of da 'gang' celebrating Kak Az's & my birthday.. heeee..

Sukerr!! ;D

0 comments: