CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ayah & Mama!!

Last week was a very very fun week for me (extraordinary fun I mean hehe..) With the Kuantan trip with my family (konvoi 2 kereta okeh! hebatss!) & a special dinner with my family as well.

After came back from the Kuantan trip, I secretly organized a special dinner for my family especially for my mum & dad. Why? Coz it's their 30th Anniversary!! Well, 3 days before that, I've already booked Wondermilk cupcakes for that purpose (I fell in love with Wondermilk cupcakes after I ate it at the 3 Ratu's Birthday last month hehehe..)

I choose this design as a symbol of love in my family.. heeee.. ;)

I bring them to TGIF as my mum & dad don't wanna eat rice. We had a very nice dinner & it was so funny to see some of my bro & sis didn't know what to order hahahah!! Lucky that I can explain to them the menu hehehe.. Hmmm.. lets take a look at those photos that I've taken okay..

Ayah & mama with their anniversary cupcakes.. Cute hor.. I sukerr!! ;D

I love my mum & dad sooOOoo MUCH!! ;D

The waiter there ask me what sort of celebration that we're having. So I told him that the dinner is to celebrate my parents' anniversary & also my belated birthday. He said ok & come back with a slice of cake for me. It's a complimentary cake from TGIF (that's what he said) Yippiee!! I sukerr!! ;D (I said to them that I don't want them to bully me heeee..)

All of us! Alhamdulilah.. Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful & great family.. (kasi can saya berdrama kejap yerr.. heeee..)

As a summary, I love spending time with my family... ;)

0 comments: