CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Raya Raya Raya '09

Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends out there. Maaf Zahir & Batin ;D
This year raya is the best raya for me so far. Why?? Hehehe..
Coz I'm blessed with..
* A very loving & supportive family
* Great & supportive friends
* Great & 'happening' people around me
Alhamdulillah. Now I realize that, things happen for a reason. And I'm so glad & thankful to be who I am today. Our journey can be as smooth & easy as we want it to be if we really work & pray for it.. Hehe.. ;)

Just a simple thought that I would like to share with you all..
"Cherish & appreciate each & every moment that we spend with our parents, family, friends & our loved one today, coz we never know what will happen. Do we still have the chance to be with them tomorrow?? Only God knows that!!" ;)

I pray that I will still have a chance to celebrate Ramadhan again next year so that I can have a wonderful & fun raya again with my beloved family & friends. Amin.. ;)

Sayang ayah!!

Love you mama!!

Hehehe..

All of us ;)

P/S: 'Honeymoon' is over okeh!! Gotta start the 'hectic & busy' life again. Office & gym!! Here I come!! Hiakkkk!!

0 comments: