CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mini Family Gathering (Buka Puasa) @ Satay Station

Stealing time to blog.. I can't do my work at this particular time as there's a creepy creature playing, jumping & dancing in my head now.. which as a result, my brain can't really think properly hehehe..

Last Saturday had a very nice so called mini family gathering with my 2 younger brothers. Had 'ifthar' with them at Satay Station, Mont Kiara.

My bro from Malacca reach Shah Alam at about 6.30pm.. quite late, so we have to 'berbuka' first with drinks & some kuih. We only go to Satay Station at 10pm.. hmm.. I would say the timing to have satay at that time was perfect as it was a cool & breezy night hehe.. I LIKEE!! ;)

My 2 younger bros. They are my best friends as well!! Muaaahhhh!! :)





Other than satay, we can get this so called 'Mee Rebus' at Satay Station. I would say that this 'mee rebus' is nicely prepared & yummmyyy!! But my mum's 'mee rebus' still the best yoh!! hehehe.. :)

P/S: Now so super duper busy at office (new so called 'mega project', designs, reports, presentation, meeting & meeting again etc.. headache sometimes, but I like it this way hehe.. Can't wait for the end of the year haha.. U know what I mean ekekekek.. :P) & busy for Bodyjam as well!! I LIKEE!! U know what?.. The feeling is so so much different when u do bodyjam with great & passionate people. I really mean it ya!! Really GREAT & PASSIONATE people. Thanks y'all!! I had a great time!! Woohoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., a brilliant idea

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!