CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Miracle 08.. Fun Fun Fun!!

Yesterday went to join Miracle 08 at The Curve.. joined the bodyjam session at
6.15pm..
It was fun.. I really enjoyed it.. with a really energetic fitness first bodyjam team on the stage.. hahaha!! I really went crazy yesterday.. Although there are so many people joining & too crowded, but I don't care haha.. crazy crazy crazy.. that's all I can say hehe..
Then we took some photos by using my pda... but not really clear la the photo hehe..
After the jam, I met Leo (one of the instructor for bodyjam). She used to teach bodyjam in Truefitness Taipan, but now no more. She said something to me.. So sweet.. but it doesn't matter to me anymore..
OK la... here are some photos.. enjoy!!




With friends & jam instructors that day hehe.. so syiok!!


Me, Kim & Jacinta after the jam :)


With Intan... habis basah berpeluh hehe..